Specialists of the HEATLINE company perform works on installation of "turnkey" electric heating systems in accordance with all requirements and wishes of the Customer.
We carry out:
- installation and adjustment of electric heating systems
- general electrical work
- commissioning of electrical equipment with subsequent delivery to the operating organization
- works on installation of thermal insulation
All installation and commissioning works are carried out by qualified specialists with more than a decade of experience in this kind of work and having all the necessary permits and permits to perform the work. Our experts carry out work not only in standard climatic conditions, but also in the far North and extreme climatic and temperature conditions. The company HEAT LINE provides a complete cycle maintenance of projects, which allows professionals working on mounting and commissioning works to have a complete understanding of their assigned object and all the nuances of the project implementation starting with pre-design work.
In the process of installation and commissioning:
- methods of testing the electric heating system are being developed;
- all necessary adjustments and adjustments of the associated equipment are made;
- test inclusions are carried out and complex tests are carried out in order to check the functionality of the electric heating system as part of the facilities and its compliance with the technical requirements of the Customer
- acceptance tests and analysis of the results of pilot operation are carried out in order to eliminate the identified shortcomings
- technological control and quality control of installation and commissioning, ensuring a high level and efficiency of work
- produced adaptation of project documentation regarding the equipment objects according to the results of the trial operation
- upon completion of installation and commissioning works, the specialists of HEAT LINE provide training for the Customer's personnel
If you have an interest in our products or our services, you can contact us by free multi-channel hotline 8-800-333-58-25 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.